11.22.2006

MHGS

The first semester is coming to a close. In some ways I am excited, but I guess I have grown to love my classes so much that I don't want them to end.
Seattle is a fine place, but Nashville is finer, and Texas is the finest.
I have decided to create this blog, even though I am principally against them. Hopefully it will not burn out or fade away and can be an interesting source of thought and information.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of funny that this is a student journey and the blog starts when school ends.

...also nice Highlander quote.

Katie said...

Stu. What's with the defeatist logic? I hope to see some pics here....preferably high-drama therapist action shots.

SJY said...

Unfortunately therapy action shots would have to blur the patient. But I guess that you could still see me beating them with a nerf bat (it's a therapeutic process called "pummeling the patient").